Friday, February 3, 2012

October 5, 1968 (Letter from Kathy)


You should be like me -- write on both sides of the paper -- it doesn't cost as much that way.  For heavens sake I don't care what you write on -- just as long as I can read it.

I've got tickets to see Bill Cosby this Wednesday night.  We have seats for first row center balcony.  It's at Symphony Hall.

This guy took me out to dinner at this really exclusive place -- Pier 4.  It's one of the very best in Boston.  We had a table right on the ocean!!

I took a 3:00 last night.  My roommate, Marie, and I had a double date with these guys.  I don't know about me Paul.  I get really upset.  All the guys are so fast up here.  I really get nauseated by them.  We went to a victory party at a fraternity. I was french kissed by three guys I've never seen before in my life before I even knew that I was in the door.   Oh there are nice guys here -- don't get me wrong -- but honestly I find myself pulling away from more guys.  They've got me all wrong if they think I'm anything like the city girls.  It really worries me.  Oh well, how come I'm pouring out to you?

I have met a really great guy -- so much like Gary, but he hasn't been around for awhile.  That's what is neat though.  Everyone is carefree.

You dirty boy -- going to those clean sleazy?? places!!

I haven't gone to church either, but I guess it's worse for you.

My initiation is Thursday.  It should be fun.

We start working in each other's mouth this Tuesday.  I can't wait.  It's really going to be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment