Sunday, March 10, 2013

April 6, 1976 (Letter from Harriet)


Hi, how are things?  Binghamton is fine and dandy, but I've got spring fever and can't sit still. Tonight I was paying softball and got wacked in the knee with the all really hard.  I guess that will hold me down for awhile.

I've been planning to come to Mass. this weekend to visit the New Alchemist's Institute in Woods Hole, Mass.  They are a group of people who were involved in the Woods Hole Oceanography Institute   They left the oceanography lab to do research more directly related to the replenishment of the earth.  More specifically, they are involved with  solar energy, aquaculture  organic farming methods and other "earthy" practices.  I am especially interested because they are using scientific methods and are funded by research grants.

I thought that I would stop in Springfield to visit on Friday.  Will you be around?  If you will and want to visitor, give me a call on Thursday night so that I can get some direction from you.  I would call you myself if you had a phone.  If not, take care and write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment