Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 1976 (Note card from Grayce)


Hello chum,

What's news? (to coin a phrase).  Nothing much is happening here that's good.  Mary Dodson -- my partner-in-crime at work was in a car accident but is not hurt badly -- just her knees and just enough to give her a small & well-deserved rest from the boss (and from my tortures, too, I suppose!)

I have to work this weekend (drat!) but have the rather sizeable consolation that sister will be away for the entire 2 days and that I will be able to run wild!  (i.e. I will not have to ask permission to answer a reference question.)

The following weekend, Ange & John are coming to visit.  I happen to know of another individual who is very welcome to spend a few days here, but that person has just not shown any enthusiasm in this direction, of course -- I won't mention any names....

No comments:

Post a Comment