Sunday, March 3, 2013

December 7, 1975 (Letter from Grayce)


What a nice surprize!  (My getting to see you again, I mean.)  Please do come!  The weekend just before Christmas would be best for us -- how about you?  (Dec 20)  Can you come on Saturday, then?  Please let me know soon, OK?  How would you feel about being an assistant cooky baker and decorator for a day while you're here?  My mother gave me her old pizzelle iron while my family was here for Thanksgiving, and I'm anxious to try it out -- how 'bout you?  Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?

Your job possibility sounds really good.  And also something you wold be good at (among the many, of course.)  Maybe you can coin a few words of your own & slip them in?  I'd be glad to offer any suggestions that come to mind.  That pen was just driving me crazy!!  (Some would laugh at the ing part -- since I supposedly already am!)  We've made some progress on the house which I'm anxious to show you & we may even have rugs by Dec. 20!!!  (Just imagine...)  Hopefully the kitchen sink will also be in working order then.

So please do excuse this jumble of words -- I'm completely incoherent today. I just wanted to mail this as soon as possible so you'd get it before you went to MA and so I'd find out if you were coming soon and then........

No comments:

Post a Comment