Thursday, March 14, 2013

April 27, 1976 (Letter from Larry)


Mom and Dad are still excited about having seen the Kind of Sweden.  They're collecting as many newspaper clippings as they can get a hold of.  Even Mrs. Crary was more excited than me about the king coming to this area.

I'm glad you love your job.  Everything is going great with my job.  Mrs. Crary and I are getting along very well.  We've had some long talks and we've been trading different reading materials lately.

It's nice to have a place of your own, something that is an extension of yourself.

I was given a TV so I made a TV room out of my spare room.  I doubt it I'll be watching it much, but it'll be nice to have for when there is something special on.

It jumped from summer to winter.  The weather put a stop to my gardening activities.  Luckily, nothing has frozen.

Did that girl from Binghamton get a hold of you?

Mom & Dad are relieved that Dale doesn't have to go to jail anymore.  Dale is looking for a full time job now.


No comments:

Post a Comment