Monday, February 20, 2012

December 5, 1968 (Letter from Anne)

Hello kid!  How are ya?  That's good!

What a world!  I'm not sure I told you this, but I broke up with Tom.  (Bastard)  He started liking or should we say using one of my best friends.  Her name is Marie.  Well, he claims I broke them up cuz I wanted to go back with him.  I wouldn't go back with him if you paid me.  I'm going with this guy Gary Lee.  God.  Tom is the biggest asshole I know.  Excuse the language but this guy really gets on my nerves.

Nothing really happened around here.  We (family) are going up to Spread Eagle this Christmas.  It ought to be cool cuz I've never seen a white Christmas.  It seems stupid but I've lived in Dallas for such a long time.  Well, what can I say!

Exams!  Ich!  The only thing I'm passing is World History, art, and journalism.  Big thrill!

Well, hate to cut off but I'm going out drinking tonite and I gotta change.

P.S.  I liked your envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment