Monday, April 16, 2012

February 15, 1971 (Letter from Anne)

I've written about 5 letters to you but never got around to mailing any of them.  By the time I got around to mailing them the news was old.

Not really too much has been going on.  Mason Profit played at my school last Saturday nite.  They were really fantastic.  Mountain and Fleetwood Mac are coming along with Rod Stewart and Savoy Brown next weekend in Chicago.  I"m planning to go to both concerts.

This goddamn town and the people in it are driving me crazy.  I can't wait till I can get the hell out of here.  I'm gonna finish up this semester and leave.  I hate it.  The cops area always hangin on your ass for something.

There's really not any new gossip I can think of.  This town is so dead.  It figures there wouldn't be much.  So write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment