Thursday, April 12, 2012

October 8, 1970 (Letter from Mardi)


Sorry I haven't written sooner but my letter-writing moods are experiencing some difficulty.  I don't have much "new news" to tell ya.  I just called Barb, who is suffering from a base case of flu and a cold, who gave me the address of a 1 Paul Nelson.  So, how is it going to be living in "the house".  Tonawanda Creek sounds like a booming metropolis!  You'll have to excuse me, I'm trying to dry my hair and write at the same time!  I've actually been setting my hair and drying it, but roller for roller!  I've been kinda busy for a change.  I've started taking classes in financing, that the bank is paying for 00 but then credits in financial learning isn't quite what I need but it's a start back at school!(?)  Good or bad, I don't know.  My good note taking has dwindled to a few scribbles!  I'm definitely out of shape on lectures -- not to mention typing a report, which I handed in today!  Blah!

What are ya doing for action man?  duh.

Anderson is not making a public nuisance of himself 2/ the guys.  He's playing football now!  The (fuckin) Twins lost a chance at the pennant last weekend, Vikings lost, Gophers lot, hockey tied.  We went to a hockey game -- St. Louis vs. Minnesota.  Hockey -- already!

There are quite a few things I could babble on about but I just thought I'd drop you a note to say hi -- write soon -- DIP SHIT!!!!!

Buy any pink jockey's lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment