Monday, April 23, 2012

July 20, 1971 (Letter from Mardi)



Thought I had better drop you a few lines before time goes by and you're in Boston and I have no address!

Well, I'm back with no major maladjustments.  It takes about five minutes to get back in the groove.  I wouldn't mind loafing around for about a month.  The rest of my week was rather nice, what can one expect in Warren?  Besides I didn't come home to have a party party time.  It's so funny, like when I'm here I always have a million things to do -- not all fun, just things to get done.  The minute you're home there is nothing to do!  I got home Sat, unpacked and I was clonking around wondering what to do?!!  I doubt if I'll make it to Boston soon!  The money situation is very bad presently.  So, write to me when you get there.  Barb is in Oak Bluffs, Mass.  She works in a restaurant or something from night to 3am I think.  It feels like summer is already over.  Sorry this is so damn short.  Take care and drop a line when you get your address!

No comments:

Post a Comment