Wednesday, April 11, 2012

August 12, 1970 (Letter from Patty)

I hope you're still in Minnesota, otherwise you probably won't get this.

Sorry I haven't written sooner, but it's been a busy summer.  I finished summer school last Friday and decided not to go back for the second semester.  Right now I'm not doing anything.  I looked for a job a little, but don't really want to work, so I guess I'll just live off my savings account til school starts and my father takes over.

It's been a heavy drug summer.  Acid, mesc, grass, you name it I've probably done it.  I can't say my heads that much together for it either.  I haven't done anything for a couple weeks though and that's not helping out either. Basically, what I'd like to do is get out of Syracuse for a while, but I don't know where to go.  This guy I know from Boston is coming up tonight to stay in Syracuse permanently, so maybe I can get things together in that direction.  The way my lucks been going, I doubt it though.

So, what's your summer been like?  Having an outasight time I hope.  Write and tell me all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment