Monday, April 2, 2012

April 10, 1970 (Letter from Mark)


I can't keep track of who owes letters anymore.  I think I owe you one though.  Can't believe that there are only seven more weeks of this year left.  It seems like it has gone by so fast.

Went to Renee's wedding last weekend.  Was a really nice wedding and she really looked great!  Morrey looked like he'd lost some weight so they really looked good together.  Her grandfather did part of the ceremony, then they had a cocktail hour, a sit down dinner and dancing.  Must have cost her dad a fortune.  Was the only one of the old group there.

I'm trying to get all my plans for the summer.  I've got a really great chance to get a job at the Warren pool which I don't want to do at all and it's only because my parents want me to come home.  But I've decided that I just want to paint all summer and sell some paintings.  I've got about seven for sure buyers and get a few more and it will really make it worthwhile.  It will sure be a lot better than hanging around Warren.  At least, I would be able to come and go as I please.

Have you decided what your plans are for the summer?  At least you've got an apartment in case you decided to hang around Buffalo.

Sherri's going to be spending the summer doing nothing, so it will probably work out great for both of us and get together a lot, cause there sure isn't going to be much around Warren to do?

Have you heard much from Mardi?  Thought that she might have been at Renee's wedding, but guess it was sort of a problem to get there.

Well, not too much more to say.  If you get a chance to make it up here, you're welcome to come up.  Not too sure there are any decent groups this quarter or not.  Write when you get a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment