Thursday, April 19, 2012

June 25, 1971 (Letter from Al Marmulstein)



I hope you're having a good summer.  I met a friend of mine from school in Amsterdam and we met two guys from Israel in the Hague.  We chipped in and bought a 64 red Volkswagon.  Right now we have a dead battery here in Paris, but for $200 we couldn't go wrong.  It probably just needs water.  Yes, they really do have dope clubs in Amsterdam. Hash is only at the most $1.00 a gram but I'm still a good boy.

Leaving for either Munich German to find work or possibly Spain to sit on my ass on the beach in a day or so.

After I become rich from gambling at the Riviera I'm going to buy a castle in Denmark.  I'll let you know when so you can come over the work for me.  After all I can't clean the whole fucking castle by myself.  Anyhow if you're still working in the Blu Galaxie keep washing those dishes.

Have fun I'll see you in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment