Tuesday, April 24, 2012

August 27, 1971 (Letter from Mike)



I knew you weren't in Boston because Boobie was home and said you hadn't called.  But I didn't say anything to her.  To be truthful, it didn't surprise me in the least.  If that's what you need, then who am I to comment?  I hope your parents are taking it okay.  Just make sure you don't wind up a cook the rest of your life.  Do me a favor and try to get a hold of Bagwell as long as you're there.  Her father's address is:  Box 3266, Grover City, Cal.  Please do me that favor.  My application for the Peace Corps is in and the references should all be in within the next week so I should either get canned or interviewed within the next month or so.  I'll let you know.  After Sept. 22:  101 A Heritage, B-W College, 44017.  I'm hoping to hear more form you soon.  Good luck buddy.

I could use a box of California sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment