Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 13, 1969 (Letter from Renee)


I really apologize for not writing sooner but I had lost my address book and didn't have anyone's address -- no joke.  By accident I found it yesterday amidst all my junk and I sure was relieved.

I had 2 midterms this week that I killed myself studying for but it didn't do me much good cause the tests were absolute "bitches".  Sometimes you just can't win - and lately I haven't been doing too much winning.  Blak!

Paul, my life is so damn mixed-up that I don't know what the hell I'm doing half the time.  I finally decided upon major which is English in secondary education.  At the moment i guess I'm pretty pleased about that -- if I'm not pleased -- at least I'm relieved.

I started dating Morrey again last week.  At the moment I'm not too sure how I feel about it.  I thought it might work out -- but already I'm beginning to have my doubts.  Se what I mean about being mixed up?

By the way -- I'd like to get something straight between us, all 6 inches of it.  I've been so horny lately that it's driving me crazy. Just can't get enough I guess!

I've got a shitty paper due Monday in English which I haven't started yet -- and have little ambition to complete.  I really like my courses but school is getting to be a real drag.

I'm thinking about applying to Penn State for summer school and have my credits transferred back here -- cause it would be cheaper to go there and take a light course load than it would be to go here.  Got to get busy and start writing a few letters this week.

Have you thought about summer plans yet?

Peter, Paul and Mary gave a concert here last night which I heard was great -- but I didn't go.  Now I'm sorry I didn't.

At the moment I'm thinking about how I'd like to be all alone on a beautiful island.  I'll never, ever, ever be able to live with just one man.  The sex life gets too dull and monotonous after awhile.  I guess I'm not making much sense, but then I never do.

Please, Paul, find a few minutes and write old "Reno" a few words of encouragement?  I really enjoy your letters, and they cheer me up considerably.  Can't think of much more to say, or much that is new so I will close for now.  Sorry this has been a crummy letter, but I'm sort of in a crummy mood.

P.S.  You can keep the colored photo of the two of us -- you can even throw darts at it if you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment