Monday, February 13, 2012

October 31, 1968 (Letter from Mark)


Sure hope you've got caught up on some of your work by now.  I know what it's like.  I missed one day and it was really bad.  We just finished our midterms this past week.  I pulled a few all nighters, felt really bad the next day but got a B on the exam.  All my art professors never give exams, but they really grade our projects hard.  So far I've got about an A in all my art courses, just hope to keep them up there.  It is really hard though.  This weekend I've got four assignments that are due on Monday.  Going to spend at least 24 hours trying to get them all done.  Going over to my cousins on Saturday and going to try to get some of the stuff is really impossible to get anything done around the dorms.

I'm rushing fraternities now, for the next six week.  It really takes up a lot of time for sure.  Just hope I can keep it all up.  Thinking about Phi Sigma Kappa, but haven't definitely decided yet.  If I get too busy I'll have to quit I think.  Hope I don't have to though.  Everynite all the pledges have to study together and it's hard trying to work that way.  Last weekend I went with "Flower".  She's a real hippie, we were both high before going to the party and after the party I got so high I didn't know what I was doing.  My senses were a whole lot stronger and had the greatest feelings.  I really loved it.  This weekend it's practically like a party all weekend.  Look forward to it.  Have a date with an at major, sort of a hippie, but a lot of fun.  Most of them are, so what's there to pick from.  Gave up on Melissa.  She tripped out too much.  She was on acid and all that stuff.  Pot's all right, but that's it.

Only have 3 more weeks till Thanksgiving.  I'm really looking forward to the vacation.  Think I'll just get rested up.  5 more weeks until Christmas vacation.  My mother wants me to get a job, but hell with that idea.  I want a vacation.

Well, guess I'll go.  Write soon and I'll see you at Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment