Thursday, February 2, 2012

September 28, 1968 (Letter from Mrs. Peroski)

Thank you for the lovely letter.  I certainly was surprised and enjoyed hearing from one of my (so-called) departed flock.  I am waiting to hear from Mike now.  I just bet he is real busy also.  Renee wrote me a nice letter too.  Tina was in the store one day last week to say goodbye.  She left Friday morning.  I really wonder how Mark is doing? 

Mardi seems to be quite busy with her subjects, as you probably have heard all about them.  I sure do miss her as I know she misses me and all you kids.  She said to me in a letter the other day, that they were having countdown days til Xmas.  85 days!  It won't be long.  At work we received a Kodak shipment, which took me two days to get organized and still I have some to do.

Boy, I sure do have a lot of letter writing to do lately.  I must write my niece tonight also.  Tomorrow I work so in the meantime take care of yourself and study hard and be careful of those parties.  You know what I mean.  I know I sound just like a mother, giving you all kinds of instructions.  When you  get home, possibly some weekend, I would like to see you.  Write from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment