Friday, February 10, 2012

October 26, 1968 (Card from Mardi)

I hope you're feeling better, what happened?  You can't be sick for your birthday.

I don't feel too well today myself.  Wendy and I went to a huge party last night and I drank way too much but I'm not sick from that.  I woke up with a beautiful case of slightly swollen glands -- mono maybe?  I'm sitting here eating throat discs.  It feels better.

Have you by any chanced looked at this month's Playboy.  Sally Eaton has a full page -- nude and pregnant.  Cool.





Sally Eaton, Warren Area High School class of 1965.  

Jill O'Hara made a page in this past week's Times.  It was really great.  From Playboy to Times.

Jill O'Hara.  Warren Area High School class of 1963.  "All the world's a stage."

So how are you doing?

School is getting harder, Psych is getting worse if that's possible.

Oh, by the way!  Nancy Rush picked this card for you.  I couldn't get down to find a card and she was going downtown.

So write as soon as you can.

Barb might be coming out Thanksgiving.

Tonight the Surf closes down -- a moment of silence -- 

Take care.  See you in 51 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment