Sunday, February 19, 2012

November 18, 1968 (Letter from Mardi)


It's really snowing today.  I can't believe you're home.  I think I'm going horny out here.  I know you'll have a good time at home.  Stop in and see my mother.  She'd love that.  Tell Joan her one and only letter was appreciated.  I finally heard form Tina.  I hear through the grapevine that the Pub has changed to 21.  You can't win.

Nancy and I are making all these plans today.  It seems so much like Christmas.  Right now it's 3:00 and it's so dark and hazy out.  They're decorating all of the city and should be done Thanksgiving.

This weekend went flying by so fast.  Friday night Mike had steak at his apt for us.  It was a surprise for Wendy and I.  We had a misunderstanding though and I'm afraid I probably won't be dating him again, unless we work things out.

You win some and ya lose some but most of the time you get rained out.

Sat night it started to snow and since Wendy and I were home w/ no dates for some reason, we cut up tons of magazines and we're doing the entire walls and ceiling into a collage.  Then we went out about 11:30 and made a huge snowman.  When we don't have anything to do we find out own fun.

Sunday Nancy and Peggy and I went downtown and clonked around and ended up sitting in a restaurant eating.  I have to stop eating because when I get home, I'm going to stuff myself.

Right now I'm waiting for you to call me.  That's another thing I'm going to do is call people on the phone all day and just say hi!  Then the luxury of a car.  Shit!  I want to come home and see everybody.  Everybody is getting their suitcases and packing.  Blaaa!

Take care honey!  29 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment