Wednesday, February 22, 2012

January 16, 1969 (Note from Mardi)


Hi!  I wrote you at school but I guess you're home.  I hear you saw Mike, glad to hear you made it.  How was Mike?  Did ya have fun.  I hope so.  What's fun?  Duh.  It doesn't really take long to get back in the rut.  I' haven't been getting much mail because it's been really screwed up.  Not much to do anymore.  Wilson Pickett will be here Saturday.  We found a new roommate in our apt (I wrote you about her) we got rid of her and everything is back to normal.  We have another roommate now -- our 6th.

It's like a regular Peyton Place around here.  Amy Baker is 4 1/2 month pregnant and we now have dope on the third floor.  I must go I've got tons of work.  Please take care of yourself.  Write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment