Sunday, February 19, 2012

November 20, 1968 (Letter from Anne)

Hi kid, how are ya?  Everybody is fine here.  As you can see I invested in some stationary.  Big deal!

Sorry I haven't written but this hole (Hoffman) has had some action so I've been pretty busy.

I went and saw the Chamber Bros.  Those guys are fantastic.  Tom took me to the Electric Theater in Chicago.  The light shows there are terrific.  I really had a lot of fun.

What can I say?

My love life isn't so hot and I really don't care.  I get stuck with all the creeps.....and they all mess me up.  Not that way!  Chuckle!

My school work has gone up fantastically.  A- in W. History, B+ in Journalism, C+ in Adv. Bio, and B- in Geometry.  Not bad huh!  For me it's terrific.

I'm going to Iron Mountain for Christmas.  God! I can't wait.  Fun!  Fun!  Wait till you hear this.  Fritz has shot speed.  With the needle yet.  No lie.  I'm not kidding.  I mean I've smoked grass but I'd never drop or shoot speed.

Hate to cut off from I've got a report to do in Journalism.  Ich!  Write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment