Thursday, February 9, 2012

October 22, 1968 (Letter from Gail)


I'm so sorry I haven't written sooner, but last week, I felt like the world was closing in on me -- I was swamped with tests and readings.  T his wk has been a little better, so I thought I'd do all my writing now.  Mark was home this weekend.  We went to see "Barbarella" Sat night, then we went to the Pub.  Poor Mark couldn't drink because of his ulcer.  He told me that you were in the hospital.  I hope you're up and around and feeling better.  Too much boozin' it up, I suppose, plus with all those girls!  EOC isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  There isn't much social life but then of course all the action takes place right in town!  Right!  I had a molar pulled yesterday.  Oh, my god, did that ever hurt!  It really hurts today.  Plus, tonite in speech, 6 of us had to put on a play.  What a switch for me, not being able to talk.  How's your social life?  I hope you didn't torment the nurses too much.  Did you?  Sorry it's short, I'll write again soon.  Write if you get a chance.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment