Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 16, 1969 (Letter from Gary)


How have things been?  I was up in Buffalo the weekend of the 8th for about five hours.  I couldn't get you on the phone.  Things in Titusville aren't too great.  It's as dead as ever, and I had a fight with my mother so I haven't been going home.

My classes are pretty bad this tri.  My cal teacher is unbelievable, he's twice as bad as Norm.  I've got to at least make a 2.5.

I'm going to go home in a couple of weeks to care care of a few things but after that I probably won't be home until Easter.  We have Good Friday, Monday, and Tuesday off.  Mon and Tues are to study for finals which are the week after Easter.  School is out the 18th of April.

I really don't have much to say.  But there really isn't much doing in Titusville.

I got my room changed to 208.  I got rid of Stanley.

No comments:

Post a Comment