Monday, February 6, 2012

October 9, 1968 (Letter from Dody)


Howdy!  Well, the big tests begin Friday and Monday, so I'll be hitting the book triple hard.  Phys Sci, World Civ, and Psych.  3 real drags.

Got home from homecoming 5:00 a.m. Sunday morning.  I came home and absolutely fell.  It was really great though.  (We lost to Indiana, 58-0.)

This weekend I'm going to hit Shorty's and maybe the Surf Club.  God only knows.  Ya know one can lose his direction in Shorty's.

I got a letter from Mike.  I guess he's actually studying pretty hard.  Neat!  Now he's not laughing so hard at you and me.

Hey, when yall comin' home for Thanksgiving?  Let me know will ya?
\
The courses have finally leveled off to a bunch of learning brain teasers.  So far I've fallen asleep in Eng. all but once.

Tuller came home last weekend.  I see by his face that things are pretty rough, too.  Wouldn't it be nice if everyone passes their first year?

As for coming up, I probably won't be able to come up until the 2nd quarter or  maybe not even until 2nd semester.  But I'll do everything I can to come.  Thanks for the invite, I'll use it in the future.

Would you believe that I'm getting fat?  Yep!  I started this year around 155-160, now I'm between 165-170.  I feel like a big fat toad.

How's the girl situation?  I'm absolutely starving down here.  They get uglier every single day.  Puke.

Well, the kid's got lots of studying to do so I'll add a later to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment