Thursday, February 9, 2012

October 20, 1968 (Letter from Tina)


I was so sorry to hear that you've been sick.  You're drinking too damn much!  I'm going into my fourth week here at "Bobby U" and I really love it!  There are six of us in one room and there's just never enough room; but we manage.  We all get along so well together.  The campus is really beautiful.  There's a party every night (private and frats).  I've been dating an upperclassman who is really a great guy.

I was home this past weekend to attend my cousin's evening wedding in Buffalo, so I had a rather hectic weekend -- running between Pitt & Buffalo.  Talked to Mrs. P -- told me Mark had an ulcer (!!!) and he lost 12 lbs.  Poor Mark.  Thanks so much for your letter, Paul.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment