Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 12, 1969 (Letter from Patty)

Hi!  It's your busy little friend at S.U.  I'm sort of blowing my mind cuz I wanted to invite you up but I don't know when to ask you to come.  So -- I guess I{"ll just leave it up to you.  Any weekend but the last weekend of this month.

You won't believe it, but I transferred out of liberal arts into the school of art.  (Close your mouth.)  Anyhow, it's great even though I never get any sleep and manage to fit in about three meals a week.

Monica is living in Atlanta and going to business school.  I think she and Chris want to get married next summer.  I'm not positive though.

I still don't know my marks for last semester yet.  I think at the lowest a 2.4.  It's not that good, but as along as I don't go on pro (1.9) I don't really care.

That's about all for this time.  Let me know if you're coming up and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment