Wednesday, February 22, 2012

January 18, 1969 (Note from Mardi)


You just wouldn't believe this place.

Hi, it's now Sunday.  I really got a lot said last night, didn't I?  As I was saying we have not changed the name of this place to Gage Home for unwed mothers and narcotic addicts.

1.]  Amy Baker is four months pregnant, with some guys baby out here.  She called her parents just a minute ago and they weren't home.

2.]  This other girl down the hall is pregnant supposedly by the guy Wendy used to date, Mike.

3.]  We have pot on the third floor, Jane Musante's roommates have it and she told our housefather, so now I have no idea what will happen.  "The Feds are coming."  I'm about ready to climb the walls.  I did not do one thing this weekend but eat and sleep.  I can't concentrate on anything.  Get me out of here.  Famous last words.

I got a letter from Barb yesterday too, I guess things are bad all over.  Once you get back from Christmas things go straight downhill.

The little, little things keep me going.  "Surf at Easter" is the motto of the day.   I must close  Carol's going out so she can mail this.  Some day I'll write something exciting.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment