Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 19, 1969 (Letter from Gail)


Sorry it took me so long to write back.  I guess I just never got around to it.  You know how it goes.  And then, there hasn't been anything going on that's worthwhile to talk about.

School is the same old drag.  I've got so much extra work to do, but I don't seem to have the urge to do it.  I just sit around and do nothing.  Sounds like fun, right?

Last night we had tryouts for the play at school.  I tried out but we have to tryout again Thurs night and then we'll find out who made it.  I would really like to make it.  I think it would be a lot of fun.  But if I don't make it this time, I'll have two more chances at it next year.

We're having a talent show next month.  A bunch of us girls were gonna do something, but it fell through and I guess we're not gonna do it.

Sheryl and I are still hitting Shorty's every Friday night.  This weekend Leslie is coming home, and I guess Sherry and I will include her in on our little Friday night drinking club.  Too bad you couldn't join us.

Thanks for inviting me to Buffalo to see you.  Maybe the next time you come home, we can make some plans.

I told Dody to write to you.  I hope he did.  I heard from Mark yesterday.  He's fine except for his ulcer.  He really likes school now.  I'm sure he told you.

Well, take it easy (or anyway you can get it) and write soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment