Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 12, 1969 (Letter from Patty)

Well here it is -- the middle of March, second semester midterms beginning next week and you still haven't been up to see me.  I'm little mad at you, but not too much cuz I'm so busy I don't have time to think and I know you probably are too.

Art is great but what a hassle!  It seems as if I'll never get any of the projects done in time, but with about three all-nighters a week and being constantly exhausted I see to always manage.  At least I really like what I'm doing.

I definitely know what I'm doing this summer.  As a matter of fact, I don't have much of a choice.  If I want to come back here next fall, I've got to find a good paying job.  Art supplies are really expensive.  I'm not even sure if the money my father gave me for this semester will last, and he gave me quite a bit.

I was rather astounded yesterday to get a letter from Ginny.  I haven't heard from her in almost a year.  I don't even know how she got my home address.  She didn't say much.  Just that she's looking for a job and that she's living at home right now.

Could you please send me or Monica Mike's address at school?  Monica asked me for it and I can't find it.

My number here at school is 478-9523.  Well I've still got two more letters to write so I'd better end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment