Monday, March 12, 2012

May 14, 1969 (Letter from Mike)


Sorry I haven't written.  But as you can guess, I've been busy.  Thanks for the letters.

Glad to hear that you've found an apartment.  I may be stuck without a job, so you just might have a roommate, okay?  I really don't want to live at home unless it would be more profitable to.  I could conceivably wind up on the midnight to seven shift at Deluxe.  That doesn't make me too happy.

I can't type today!!

School is a BITCH this quarter.  I got a C on my history midterm.  Actually that was a good grade.  She flunked most of the class.  I've got to start cracking.  How have your grades been this semester?

I'm thinking of transferring to the Art Center School of Design in Los Angeles.  It all depends on whether I can get a scholarship from them.  I'd like to major in photography or graphic design.  Well anyway, it's up in the air, and you can imagine what my parents will think of it when they hear my idea.  I just can't see spending all this money for what I'm getting.  I hope they understand.

I haven't heard from Mardi lately, and she owes me a letter.  I'll be damned if I'm going to write her again, until she writes me.  I just cannot type today, I'm going spastic!

That's all for now.  Sorry this is so short, but I have to go to class now.  Write soon and tell me if I can live with you if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment