Tuesday, March 27, 2012

January 10, 1970 (Letter from Mark)


Well, I can assure you that Warren is out of my mind.  I try to keep it out of my mind when I'm home.  It was a nice rest -- that's about all I can say for my vacation.  I've got a terrible schedule -- 4 8 o'clocks, plus Saturday classes and in the middle of all that I work about 22 hours a week.  I don't know ho long I'm going to keep it up.  I've had a miserable cold for the past week and I haven't felt like doing anything, but the money is going to help out a lot.

Sorry to hear about your robbery, but I'm sure you're enjoying the new stereo a lot more than an electric typewriter.  I'm sure that I would, but it still was a rotten thing to do though.  A lot of kids had things stolen here at school.  I've checked with my parents to get some of my things insured.

Sherry and I are going to see Rosemary's Baby at the school theater tonight.  I've already seen it, but want to see it again.  Thursday night the New York Rock Ensemble is coming and Jan 28 Three Dog Night.  If you get a chance and have some money you oughta come up.

You remember Marilyn Schirck.  Emily told me she was 7 months pregnant.  She ran around with Penny Thompson.  Just thought I'd put that little piece of information in there.  I'm really sure you could give a damn.

Heard from Mardi and I guess she's still going out to Minneapolis.  Not too much more to say for now.

Write when you get the chance and if you think you can make it Jan 28 you're welcome to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment