Thursday, March 22, 2012

October 30, 1969 (Letter from Mark)


Sorry I've waited so long to write.  It's been really hectic and I haven't had much of a chance to do much writing this quarter.  It's hard to believe in 3 1/2 weeks I'll be going home for Thanksgiving.  I'm not really too excited about going home.  As a matter of fact, could really care less about home at all.  If I find a place to go , I'll go.  My parents are giving me grief about all sorts of things -- mainly hair cut.  Oh well.

Two weeks the Moody Blues are coming for a concert here at school.  Probably take the same girl that I've been dating since last year.  Nothing really serious though.  Not really ready to get tied down to anyone yet.

So how have things been going for you lately?  Still have the same roommates as last year?

I've smoked about five times since I got here.  Sort of turning into too much of a regular habit though.  So I think I'm going to cut down.  A kid across the hall committed suicide last nite.  It was really something.  It was hard to believe that someone you knew could actually take their own life.

Haven't heard from Mardi or anyone like that.  I guess there's not relationship there anymore, so it doesn't bother me all that much.

Well, I guess I'll go for now.  Write soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment