Tuesday, March 6, 2012

May 7, 1969 (Letter from Patty)

I thought I'd better write you now before I get super busy finishing up projects and taking exams.  It's hard to believe that there are only two weeks left of school.  My exams and final projects are all due the first two days of exam week, but I'm not going home till the weekend.  I want to stay away from Latham as long as possible.  In addition, I still haven't found a job.  I have a feeling that it will be a real hassle when I get home if I don't find one, too.

So, how's the job coming?  Do you think you'll mind working at it all summer?

Guess where I was last Sat?  Did you guess yet?  I was at the Albright-Knox Museum in Buffalo.  It was really great.  If you ever get a chance, you ought to go there sometime.  I think you'll really enjoy it.

I guess this letter is pretty short, but the way things are going, there's not too much to say.

Write soon and let me know if you change your address.

No comments:

Post a Comment