Sunday, March 18, 2012

August 15, 1969 (Letter from Mark)


Boy the summer is almost over now and I've really had a fantastic time.

Last weekend Norman came up to get me.  (A friend from school.)  We went to his house and then to Hampton Beach on the ocean.  Was great!  Blood Sweat and Tears were there the weekend we were there.  As I look back over the whole summer it just looks great!  Some of the things that I've done this summer I never would have thought of doing.

The kids leave Aug 19.  Not too sure yet really what I'll be doing.  But I'll be home sometime around the 25th. School starts the 22nd of Sept. so I'd really like a little time to get ready and visit my parents and sister for awhile.

You sound as though you are getting very impatient for school to start.  Can't really blame y ou.  I know one thing for sure this summer I hate kids.  BOY DO I HATE LITTLE KIDS.

You never said what kind of car you bought?

Well, I don't have much time to really write a litter.  Take care and write when you get a chance.  I'll be home. EEK!!!

P.S.  They're having a color war -- work from 7:30 to 10:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment