Thursday, March 29, 2012

February 7, 1970 (Letter from Mardi)


Hi honey -- how's Buffalo surviving?  I've gotten into this amazing writing mood so I'm putting it to its fullest advantage.  Barb is sleeping -- what a bum!  Duh.  Last night was ACTION.  Barb and I watched some old Fabian move -- "I dig you."

I've heard from Mark.  He's as busy as ever, of course.  I imagine you've probably heard from him by now.  Mike wrote me a short note this past week.  Everything seems to be at that  post-winter-pre-spring standstill.  I should be working for the next two weeks.  I'm actually feeling a little bad about quitting.  The people are great but it's not for me.  Bill called last night and we made some more plans for Denver.  He's really excited about it.  It would be fabulous if you wanted to work in Colorado this summer!  So all I really know right now is I'm quitting my job in two weeks, then leaving for Minneapolis.  Then I'm going to meet Bill and we'll probably stay there till we both get a little sum of money.  I'm not too worried about it.  I know we'll both be ok.  I realize the fact that they'll be finally catching up with my on my loan sometime in Marcy -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I must admit my letter are information (?)  No need to apologize -- we both know it's a great time!

Mr. Sayles has returned from the Bahamas -- LOUSY -- not too tan!

Please take care and I will be keeping in touch.   Tell Ken "hi".

No comments:

Post a Comment