Friday, March 16, 2012

June 28, 1969 (Letter from Mark)


Well here I am at camp now.  It's not too bad.  I'm in a cabin with kids 7 yrs old.  They're not too bad, they they are really hard to discipline.  I'm working in the cabin with a kid from Denmark.  He's not really a kid, but he's got a really cool accent.  In arts and crafts I work with a kid from England.

I've done a lot of thinking about kids and Warren for one and I would like to see you once in awhile when I'm home, but as far as the old group goes well, you might say I'm thought with it.  It had its point one time, but now it's nothing but a rut that stereotype people like Mike need.  Of course I don't want to forget people like Rene and Marti, but the group is just not my bag anymore.

I'm going to New York City as soon as camp is over so I hope I don't have to spend much time in Warren.

It's good to hear how you fell especially about Warren and Mike.  There is one kid on the staff that smokes (grass) and all the others are super strait.  But it's beautiful country and there is a lot of really nice things to paint.  Tomorrow I'm going to Boston for the weekend I guess with a couple kids from camp.  We get one day off a week so it's not that bad and every other nite we get off.

Well, don't' have much time to write.  So I guess I'll go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment