Monday, March 26, 2012

November 16, 1969 (Letter from Mardi)


Hey hey hey -- well I made it to Msp with no trouble at all -- amazing?!  Stand-by was no problem.

The city looks GREAT.  I've been running around for the past two days taking in everything.

Tuesday night Mom calls here (Dutch's) and says what's going on?  50 kids in the apartment.  So I'm there screaming into the phone -- I always get into perfect examples of how to anger your mother in one easy lesson.

I'm waiting for Dutch to come home now.  He doesn't know it but he has to take me over to Wendy's so I can bring my things over!  And Bill called me today which is nice to --

Why can't I ever go anywhere with no problems -- BLAH!  I guess it would be a real drag not to worry!

The temp is -17 now.  REAL COZY!  BLAH!  It's snowing just a tiny bit. I didn't pack a hat -- smart -- brought my boots though which I probably won't need.

I must go -- Dutch just came in -- broke the new -- I"M CRAZY I SWEAR!  Please take care.

Janis Joplin and the Association are coming so I've got to make it to one or the other!  Janis Joplin-----

No comments:

Post a Comment