Monday, March 19, 2012

October 18, 1969 (Letter from Mike)


Sorry I haven't written but you know me.  I just hate to write letters anymore.

I'm sending you a card that one of my fraternity bros had the foresight to print up.  T hey come in quite handy and you feel better about losing a parking space if you can put one of these on the windshield.

Classes are going along quite well and the fraternity has kepi me really busy lately.  I was homecoming float chairman and that's all I did this past week -- work on the float.

Tina was here for homecoming -- (you missed Blood Sweat and Tears -- sorry) this weekend.  I think she had a good time.  BS&T were tremendous!  The agent said if they like the audience, they'll play for an hour.  They went for 1 hr and 45 min.  Everybody was going out of their minds.  If you haven't seen them in concert, make sure you catch them sometime.

I'm not going to be able to go to Boston.  No money!!  By the way, you owe me some money from vacation.  I'll take it anytime you can afford it.  I think I'll bring Flanagan with me for Thanksgiving.  Wish you could come home so we could goof around.

Must go now.  Sorry this is short, but I'm all talked out.  Sagars says hello.  Write and tell me what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment