Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 31, 1969 (Letter from Anne)

Hello kid!  How are ya?  That's good.

I've had it with this place.  You wouldn't believe all the trouble I've been in lately  2 weeks ago me and six other kids got busted for booze.  I'm on probation till July 7th.  What a hassle.  Then last night I was pulling out of the parking lot in back of the pool hall and I ran into the back of a Volkswagon.  God!  Being plowed didn't help matters any.  I didn't get a ticket because it was on private property.  My insurance rates are gonna go up.  Shit!  The only bad thing about it, was that my probation officer was the cop who wrote out the report.  And I just paid him a visit 2 hours before the accident.  My mother was mad at first but then cooled off.  God!  I just broke up with this 21 yr old guy.   He's the one that's been getting me in so much trouble.  Except for school.  I haven't been going to my 5th hr study hall for the past three months and I finally got caught.  I was kicked out of school for 3 days and I had just been kicked out of school for forging hall passes.  I just don't think this is my month.  What can I say!

I just hang around with the wrong crowd.  This town has to go.  I can't go anywhere anymore without having cops on your back.  God!  They follow me all the time.  One of these days I wouldn't doubt if they followed me into the girls washroom.  Christ!  I'm gonna quit drinking.  Bad news.

Well, it's late so I better go.  Write soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment