Saturday, March 31, 2012

February 24, 1970 (Letter from Anne)

I wrote you a couple of times but forgot to mail them and they are kinda out of date.

Well, nothins really going on around here.  School is as rotten as ever.  I really don't think I'm gonna last much longer.  I was out for 3 weeks with pneumonia.  God damn!  I have been sick for about 3 months.  I'd get a cold or sore throat and it would last about 3 wks.  I didn't know I had pneumonia till I went to the doctor and she listens to my breathing and says, "Get this girl to a hospital, she's got pneumonia if I've ever seen it."

I got a private room, was under oxygen for about 2 1/2 days, color TV, the food was shitty though.  A lot of my friends came to see me.  I was really shocked.

I have to take all this shitty medicine to keep me healthy for awhile.  I wasn't living at home for a couple months but I got busted for narcotics so my mother had to take me back.  I even went back to school.  Were they shocked when I came back.

Well, gotta few more notes to write.  Write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment