Tuesday, March 13, 2012

May 27, 1969 (Note from Pattie Hoehman)

Hi!  I guess by now you are getting settled -- I hope everything is all right.  I just wanted to tell you that I got a letter from Crazy Joe today and he and his friend are not coming to Buffalo this summer.  What a creep!!  especially since I had to tell Bob he couldn't live in our apartment.  Oh well what can we do.  Another thing I wanted to tell you was that if anything goes wrong you can get in touch with our landlord at Ruth's Coffee Shop, 3447 Bailey Ave or you can call him 836-9874.  He is there everyday til 2 o'clock.  On Sunday you can call him at the 300 Club.  His name is Bruce Mann.  Also if you have any other trouble -- THAT'S TOO BAD! (Ha Ha)

Well -- have a nice summer.  See you in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment