Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 19, 1969 (Letter from Barb)


I'm sending you a great color candid of you -- you can have it.  (Who else would want it?!)  I was ordering pictures from Christmas for Mardi and Joan and this one turned up so here you are.  T he two black and white ones are Renee's.  I found them in the mess on my desk.  I don't know how long they've been there.

So, if you write to her you can send them.  OK?  OK!

How are things going?  I'm just sitting here like a big dud -- where am I?  I klunked out on Suzie's bed after dinner and woke up at 10:30 -- cool move when I have about 6 hours of bullshit to do and I'll have to cut this short and get my ass moving.  I'm calling Mardi tonight (after 1:00, my time) and if she's not there I'll break her neck.  Get this -- last week I called her -- 75 cents -- and she wasn't there, she called me -- 75 cents -- I wasn't here.  This went on about four times.  Meanwhile we're wasting a small fortune.  It's not because I'm running around, that's for sure.  I was over getting a coke -- my big fling.

So I'd better go now -- I'm making a sign for your wall.  It'll be a surprise whenever you get it.  Expresses my sentiments exactly?  So be good -- I am!  (Dam it, shit, screw, f___ it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment