Monday, March 5, 2012

April 9, 1969 (Letter from Mark)


Well, I just got back.  Don't really know if I'm glad or not.  Guess I am.  I'm not really content when I go back to Warren.

It was really great though seeing Mardi and everybody.  I guess Mike and I got along all right, but Mike can really bother me.  Just something about him that makes me feel as though he has to dominate the whole place.  As though we're there cause of him and I really don't like him for it.  Maybe I just imagine it.

I really had a good time Saturday and Friday.  Surf Club is really a lot better than it was last summer.

Before I was even unpacked some kids were here and wanted to know if I wanted some grass, but to me it's only something for the weekends and I'm not about to get hooked on it on the week nights.

You'll have to come up April 25.  There is really a lot going on at school and I think you'd have a good time.  So if you want to come just write cause I'd really like you to come up.

Not too much else has happened since I got back so I guess I"ll go.  Write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment