Saturday, March 17, 2012

July 23, 1969 (Letter from Herb)

You are now the proud owner of yet another letter from me.  It's hard to believe the summer is more than half over.  Maybe you want it to go fast but I sure don't.  Barbara is fine.  We've been seeing quite a bit of each other, as you can imagine.  Since I wrote to you we went to two more concerts -- Blood Sweat and Tears and Led Zeppelin.  They were both terrific.

Guess what happened last weekend.  Chris set Eric set up and Kenny, Chris, and Eric all went out.  Picture it.  Kenny and Eric the two playboys out with girls at the same time.  To say the night was a disaster would be an understatement.  Anyhow I'm sure you'll hear about it from Kenny.

Kenny's mother went to Europe on Monday.  So Kenny's planning this really wild party for Sat night.  Barbara and I are going.  Chris and Karen are coming.  A lot of Kenny's friends from Wantagh.  Even some of his fraternity bros are going to be there.  I know he invited Garry and Patti.  Just think Patti in Kenny's apartment.  I hope he'll be able to control himself.  Oh, Rosen's supposed to be coming to it should be pretty good.

That's about all the exciting news I have to tell you.  My job is still coming along fine, and it seems I'm still as far in debt as I was when the summer began.  But that's life.  Say have you heard from Tony at all?  Sometimes I wonder how he's doing in his toy factory.  Hope things are fine with you.  It'll be sooner than you think that we'll be back to sheer up things.  Sept is only a month away.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment