Sunday, March 18, 2012

August 24, 1969 (Letter from Mardi)


This shall be a shortie.  Right now my mother is bitching -- and I do mean bitching!  I honestly can't stand it!

I might have a chance to go to New York this weekend!  I'd fly from Buffalo to New York.  Bill would meet me in Buffalo.  All I want to know is TAA DAA (here it comes) no, really now, I just want to know if you will be coming home the day after Labor Day!?

Actually, I don't know why I'm writing this.  You're supposed to be here tomorrow or rather today to get Mike and to go to Pittsburgh, only Mike is going to try and talk you out of it.  Hickey is in the hospital!!!  Oh well, I probably wont' see you anyway!  Hope you have a good time!  Try and write soon!  If you're coming home after Labor Day or that morning I'd be in Buffalo and I'd go back with you.  OK?  No big thing!  I have to call Barb at 1:30 AM!  Must try and stay awake.  Mark is home, went up to Jamestown and saw "Whatever Happened to Aunt Alice?"  WEIRD!  Take care lover.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment