Tuesday, March 6, 2012

April 21, 1969 (Letter from Renee)


It's the boobie baby here to write you a note and tell ya I'm thinking of you -- even though I haven't been the world's best letter writer lately.

Guess what -- yet -- I'm in love!  (Ooo, such strange words coming from my purple passion pen!)  In another two years I doubt if I'll be a "Miss" any longer!  Hope, I'm not engaged to Morrey yet, but I expect to be before the year is over.  How's that grab ya baby?  I guess you and I will just have to cool our summer romances cause baby, I can handle only one at a time -- please!  Enuf of that gushy stuff.  How've you been?  My classes are neat for a change and maybe I can manage to pull a 3 point accum this quarter.  Never know till ya try.

It's like summer out here already and we've been having picnics and love-outs etc.etc.  What a way to go---!

What's new w/ you and what do you hear from our old gang from the sexed sinned city of the East -- Warren, Pa?  Sorry I couldn't get to see everyone when I was home cause I didn't have too much time.  Besides, if good old Mike and Mod and the rest wanted to see me bad enuf they could have called or come up.  They never needed an invitation before.

Have you decided what to do this summer?  If so, what?  Let me guess, I bet you're going to open a house of ill repute for sex starved women and the like.  Huh?  You're just the man for the job my boy!

Boy am I in a horny, nasty mood.  Guess I better go call Morrey and get some Good Lovin!!!  Nope, I gotta study for a change instead.  Well, I've got to finish reading Moby Dick tonight and I've only got 70 pages out of  700 to read so I've got 630 to go.  Be good and take care (of your precious thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment